Education: B Com, LL.B (Spl ),F. C. A. DISA
Professional & Educational Background
- Young, enthusiastic and well experienced chartered accountant in practice for 16 years
- Born in 1969 in Bijapur city, Bijapur District in the State of Karnataka.
- Graduated in Commerce from the University of Dharwad in 1990.
- Articleship training with CA. Anand Shenoy & Co. Hubli.
- Qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1997.
- Started his practice with the proprietary firm M/s C. R. Dhavalagi & Co. in 1997.
- He is the founder partner of the Firm M/s Modi Dhavalagi & Co. which was established in 2001 and is having four branches with four partners. Branches at Delhi, Bangalore, Ghaziabad, Davangere & Yallapur (U.K)
- Became Fellow Member in 2003 & ISA qualified in 2006.
- Bachelor of Law in the Year 2011 from GK Law College Hubli
Social Activities & positions held in social institutions
- Very Active Rastriya Swayamsevaka Sangha (RSS) worker since his 10th age.
- Taken active participation in the National Flag hoisting movement in Idgha Maidan of Hubli as a CA student (during 1992-1994).
- State Treasurer of the Vishwa Hindu Parishat Karnataka (North)
- President Viswa Hindu Parishad Sanchalit Chalikya Vidhya Mandir Primary School, Badami, Dist Bagalkot
- President of Dharwad Zilla Ary Idigar Sangha, Hubli
- Served as Trustee for Sanjeevini Eye Hospital run by Vivekanand seva samiti,dharwad.
- Karnataka State convenor of Bharat Vikas Sangam
- Chief Co-ordinator of the Kalburgi Kampu, a national level fest in Kalburgi in 2011 and Bharat Samskruti Utsav-5 held at Vijaypur in December 2018
Positions held & activities undertaken at the professional level
- Entered the Professional administrative body as SICASA chairman in 2000-2002.
- Strived to provide students with the best coaching & reading facilities as a coordinator of coaching classes from 2002 to 2003.
- He was a faculty member of coaching classes for five years.
- He was the Secretary of the Hubli Branch of SIRC from 2007 to 2008.
- During his tenure as secretary Hubli branch has got possession of one acre of Land in the heart of the city.
- Became the Chairman of Hubli Branch in 2009-2010 & branch was awarded Best Branch Award.
- Initiated the ambitious project of Hubli Branch Building at the project cost of Rs.3.00 crore and with the support of all professional colleagues completed the 26000 sq.ft. building within eight months. This is the only Building where both the Foundation laying & Inauguration were conducted under the tenure of the same ICAI President Shri Uttam Prakash Agarwal and under the same chairman of the branch with the support of all the Committee members and council members.
- Executive Committee member and mofussil members program committee chairman of Karnataka State Chartered Accountants Association, Bangalore during 2010-11
- Served as a President of KSCAA, Bangalore During 2013-14.
- Led several delegations and submitted several memorandums to concerned authorities & departments to enhance the professional opportunities in government related works like double entry system implementation in Government bodies, Co-operative audits, etc..
- Serving as National President of United Welfare Federation of Chartered Accountants, New Delhi,
- Technical Reviewer for the Technical Review Board of ICAI formed by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs for the Period of 4 years from 2017 to 2021.
- Member of Zonal Railways Users Consultative Committee (ZRUCC) for the year 2019-20
- Sitting Member of Consumer consultative committee of Food Corporation of India for the State of Karnataka for the period 2019-2021.
- Honored as Honorary Doctorate from Indian Virtual Academy for Peace and Education (IVAPE) formed under NITI AAYOG in August 2019